Jordan's Exciting Holidays!

Kia Ora Whanau!

I hope that your holidays are going well! I have been enjoying some time relaxing playing with my cats Remus and Sirius.







They got to experience snow last week but they definitely prefer to look at it from inside! How about you? Did you get snow? Let me know by commenting!







Because the weather has been very cold I decided to do some inside projects. Check out the photos below of how I knitted a new beanie! I can't wait to wear it to school.


I did a special delivery last week of letters to Chris and Matt who provided all of the cardboard we used for Technology and they were so excited to get the letters. They both wanted me to say thank you very much and they were so excited to see some photos of your creations! You can also see photos on the blog.

I hope you all enjoy your holidays and are well! I look forward to seeing you on Monday ready for another exciting term.

Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Love your cats! They look very cosy and spoilt. Envious of your beanie, as if I knitted one it would have holes! I wonder if any of the children can knit in Tāne Mahuta....you could take a knitting club. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie says, "I love your cats, Jordan!"

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.