Hector's Dolphin





Hector's Dolphin 

Hi there, my name is Skye and I LOVE dolphins! So that's why I wanted to teach you some facts about them. Enjoy!

First of all I wanted to clear that you will ONLY find them in New Zealand . So now that’s out of the way we can get on to the juicy facts . The Hector's dolphin is the smallest dolphin in the world, so it's pretty hard to see, thats why we need to know how to keep them safe. If you ever see one make sure to stop your boat and DO NOT speed off, also don't feed them and be careful with your fishing nets. I guess I’m just trying to say LEAVE THEM BE :). This species of dolphin is endangered so please try to follow these rules when you are fishing/boating. Hector's dolphins are one out of 4 special breeds, and you can find them in Akaroa. I hope you like my story and it inspires you to learn some more about native NZ species.
                                                                by Skye


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.